Naukri Job Alerts is a compilation of the latest jobs that match your profile. The relevance of jobs in Job Alert emails is directly related to the information you enter in your profile. So, to get the best jobs in the Job Alert emails, ensure the following 5 things:
- Select the correct Functional Area and Industry that you want a job in. If you don’t find what you exactly want, choose the option that comes closest. Choosing ‘Other’ will reduce your chances of getting relevant jobs.
- If you are looking for a job in a particular location, enter that location/city/state in the Preferred Location box in your Naukri.com profile. It is under the ‘Desired Job Details’ section. Only when there are no jobs available from your preferred location(s) will we send you jobs from other locations.
- Enter the correct CTC/Salary of your last or current job.
- Enter the correct number of your years of experience.
- Distinctively mention your areas of expertise, proficiency and strengths in the Keyskills field. The better your key-skills are defined in your profile, the better the jobs in Alerts. Avoid writing long sentences in that field. We suggest you separate your key-skills with commas. Some examples on how to enter key-skills are:
· C, C++, Java, JSP, vb6.0, oracle8i
· Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Channel Management, Account Manager
· Corporate Financials, Cash flow, Budgeting, Fund Management, Team Leader, Statutory Compliance, Internal Control, Financial Strategy Planning
· Operations, Safety procedures, Commissioning, startup/shut down co-ordination activities, Permit to work systems, Environmental Laws
Now, in each Job Alert you may like some jobs more than others. So, to see more of the kind of jobs you like, click on the ‘Similar Jobs’ button next to the job you liked.
All the best! We look forward to your constructive suggestions and feedback on how to improve our Job Alerts further.