Your Job Search ends here, as you have found the Jobs that you were looking for. Now, all you need to do is express your candidature for these jobs that have appeared as a result of your search.
Clicking the ‘Apply button’ would send your profile to the recruiter as an Application to the advertised job(s).
But before hitting the “Apply button” ask yourself the following questions: –
- Does my profile match the Job’s Description in terms of the roles & responsibilities that will be assigned to me?
- Do I have the experience that matches this Job’s Requirement?
- Am I qualified enough for this Job?
- Do I need to relocate for this Job, if yes, am I willing to?
- Does the CTC of the job (If Displayed) meet my expectations?
To answer these questions, one must look at the Job in Detail. Before Applying, click on the Job to open a detailed view of the job which contains all the Job information for that particular Job provided by the recruiter. We strongly recommend you to see the job’s requirements in detail, before you apply. The closer is your profile to this Job’s requirements, the higher the chances of you getting selected by the recruiter.
As a platform between the jobseeker & the recruiter, we aim at providing you with the freshest jobs& the easiest ways to search these jobs. But, after you have applied to the jobs you liked, our role is limited. The decision of who to shortlist rests purely with the recruiter.
So, if you’ve applied to a lot of Jobs, and are not getting any suitable responses, we suggest some tips that will definitely help –
- Make sure you are applying to the right job, and you have gone through the job in detail.
- Make sure your contact details (Phone Number and Email) are updated, so that if a recruiter wishes to call you, he does not face any problems. It’s best to verify your Email ID and Phone number.
- Make sure your resume is up-to-date. Recruiters always ask for updated resumes.
Spare a thought for the above questions. If the answer is “Yes, this Job is for me…” go ahead andApply!
Now all you need is a little bit of patience and luck!
We are always eager to hear from you! Do let us know whether you found this information useful.