Over a period of time we have observed that many users want to contact recruiters without registering on Naukri. They gather recruiter contact details from the Job Details page (if displayed) and then send an email.
We are now enabling you to also contact recruiters who have chosen not to display their contact details. With this feature the jobseeker will be able to contact recruiters directly from the job details page without logging in or registering on Naukri.com. You can access this feature after clicking View Contact Details button on the Job Details page -
The form also allows attachment, making it easier to send resume along with query.
However, to ensure recruiters can contact you after receiving the query, you will need to verify your email. In summary, following steps are involved when you send a query for a job -
- Click on View Contact Details button on a job page.
- Click on Send Query link on the Contact Details box.
- Enter the email, query and attach a document if you want.
- Users who are not logged into Naukri.com will need to verify the email. This is required only once. If you are logged in or have already verified your email, verification is not needed.
- Query is delivered on verification.
Your query will expire if you do not verify your email id within 72 hours after query is raised.
We hope you find this feature useful. Please share your feedback with us below in comments.
Posted by Paresh Dhake, Product Manager, Naukri.com