Sometimes you want to apply to a job but may not have access to the Naukri.com website. How, then, would you apply to that job? That’s when you can use SMS Apply. Now, you can now apply to jobs from your mobile without going to the website. You’ll be surprised by the number of situations when this comes in incredibly handy. Here are some we could think of:
1. When you have access to your Job Alert mail but cannot apply online because Naukri.com is blocked in your office
2. When you search jobs on GTalk, using NaukriOnChat, but can’t apply because you are not registered on Naukri.com with a Gmail ID
3. When you come across Naukri.com jobs in print magazines, while travelling or at home, and do not have instant internet access
4. When you receive jobs through SMS and want to apply to them
How do you use it?
You would have noticed a 5 digit JobID for each job in our Job Alert emails, in NaukriOnChat, and in the Naukri jobs printed in magazines. To apply to these jobs via an SMS, you have to simply type in APPLY followed by the JobID and send to 56070 from your mobile phone. For example, if the JobID is A1B2C, you would type Apply A1B2C and send it to 5607055.
Let us know if you liked this service (or if you didn’t).
To learn all about Naukri.com mobile services, click on the links below.
Naukri Mobile Solutions - An Introduction
Naukri.com on Mobile
Naukri Mobile Application
Visit Naukri Mobile Home
We always look forward to providing you with better solutions. If you have any ideas, comments or recommendations, let us know.
1. To use these services your mobile number has to be verified by you on your registered Naukri account. Verify it now.
2. These services are free from Naukri.com, however, your network operator may apply standard VAS rates (approx Rs 3 per SMS).
3. SMS services are available across all operators, except MTNL Delhi. Customers of MTNL Delhi mobile connections will be able to use the services of Naukri SMS Tools soon.